ROUSH Supercharger For 2011 Mustang 5.0L Available Now!
One great way to add some more serious power to your new 5.0L is to add the new Calibrated ROUSH Supercharger Kit. This supercharger delivers 525+ horsepower and 465 ft-lbs of torque to the 2011-2012 4-valve 5.0L Ford Mustang GT.
This Calibrated ROUSH 2011 Mustang Supercharger kit belongs to the Twin Vortices Series (TVS) line of superchargers that ROUSH came out with to meet a new set of standards for performance and reliability. They have been used for years for ROUSH performance vehicles so you know you can trust the name. It is also backed by a ROUSH 3 year/36,000 mile warranty.
The Calibrated ROUSH Supercharger kit includes:
– ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger
– Lower and upper intake manifolds
– 90mm supercharger pulley (generating approximately 9-10 PSI of boost)
– Fuel charging assembly
– High-flow fuel rail with 47-lb fuel injectors
– Twin 60mm throttle body
– Aluminum bifurcated throttle spacer
– Heavy duty, first sheave FEAD system
– High capacity and efficiency air-to-water intercooler system
– High Efficiency, full face intercooler low temp radiator
– Large capacity intercooler de-gas bottle
– ROUSH low restriction air induction system
– All required wiring, brackets, hoses, harnesses, and clamps
– Unique ROUSH PCM calibration
– 3 year / 36,000 mile limited warranty